1 confined to the earth
Earthbound may refer to:
- Being on the Earth
(series), a role-playing video game series created by Shigesato
Itoi for Nintendo
- EarthBound, a role-playing video game for the Super Nintendo.
- Earthbound (The Fifth Dimension album), an album by The Fifth Dimension
- Earthbound (King Crimson album), a live album by King Crimson
- Earthbound (Sophie Barker album), an album by Sophie Barker
- Earthbound (Conner Reeves album), an album by Conner Reeves
- "Earthbound" (Space 1999), an episode of the television series Space: 1999
- Earthbound, Liam Howlett's original home studio, replaced by The Dirtchamber.
earthbound in Portuguese: Earthbound (desambiguação)
earthbound in Swedish: Earthbound
arid, barren, dry, dull, earth, earthly, fluvioterrestrial, geophilous, infecund, infertile, literal, mundane, prosaic, prosing, prosy, staid, stolid, stuffy, subastral, sublunar, tellurian, telluric, terraqueous, terrene, terrestrial, unfanciful, unideal, unimaginative, uninspired, uninventive, unoriginal, unpoetic, unromantic, unromanticized